Volgers

woensdag 16 november 2011

Kerstbomen / Christmastrees

Voor de challenge van I love Promarkers is het thema KERSTBOMEN.
 Nou daar heb ik wel wat voor, ik heb namelijk een kerstboomstempel en drie kaarten ermee gemaakt.
***********************************************
For the challenge at I love Promarkers is the theme CHRISTMASTREES.
So I already have some cards for it. I bought a christmastree stamp a while ago and made these cards with it.



Het achtergrondpapier heb ik in Nederland gekocht. Wat is dat mooi het glittert ook een beetje alleen zie je dat op de scan niet.
******************************************************
I bought the nice backgroundpaper in the Netherlands. It is also with some glitter but you can't see it because of the scan.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Michelle. Your Christmas trees have such character & fun about them. Lovely cards. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week & I hope you will be able to join us next time too.
    Tine :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Tolle Weihnachtskarten, klasse!
    Viele Grüße
    Bastelfalter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Michelle, wow, funny and bright cards, I like them, they look gorgeous!
    xxx, Alessandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fab cards Michelle, love the BP's too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely Christmas Tree cards Michelle, lovely bright colours and great papers. Thanks so much for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vindt een berichtje altijd leuk.

Groetjes Michelle