Volgers

maandag 8 oktober 2012

Vierkant / Square

 Een vierkante kaart, dat moet toch niet zo moeilijk zijn.

A squarecard, that will not be so difficult.


Hier zie je mijn werk als DT voor challenge 131 van Craft your Passion.
Het plaatje is van Patties Creations.
Ik heb het met potloden gekleurd.
Here is my work as DT for challenge 131 for Craft your Passion.
The image is from Patties Creations.
I colored the image with pencils.

Ik heb letter stikkers voor de tekst gebruikt.
Die waren goud maar ik heb ze met oranje ingekleurd met mijn Promarkers.
 I used peel-off characters in gold for the text. 
But I colored them orange with my Promarkers.

Lieve groetjes Michelle / Lovely greetings Michelle

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the cheesecloth behind this wonderful image. It looks so cool. The letters are perfect and make me wonder why I never thought of colouring over letters I own to get the right colour. Beautiful colouring on the image, too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love those retro letters! Where did you get them? Michelle, I'm having a giveaway so go and have a peek if you're interested:
    http://thriftyfinn.wordpress.com/2012/10/07/its-a-giveaway-time/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love what you did Michelle! The gauzy strip and the letters are great details for your card!
    ~ginny
    CYP Design Team
    RubberMAD
    www.ggetty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuke kaart Michelle. Wat is dat voor leuk "gaas" op de achtergrond?

    Groetjes, Wies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vindt een berichtje altijd leuk.

Groetjes Michelle