Volgers

maandag 21 januari 2013

Blauwgroen / Teal

Maak een kaart in blauw-groene kleuren.
Dat is het thema van challenge 146 bij Craft your Passion.
Make a card in teal colors.
That is the theme of challenge 146 at Craft your Passion.

 Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met "Dreads" van Saturated Canary.

I made my card with "Dreads" from Saturated Canary .

Het peace-teken heb ik met de Silhoutte gemaakt. En ze met stickels gekleurd.

The peace-sign is made with my Silhouette. And they are colored with stickles.


Als je ook zo'n leuke stempel  wilt winnen doe mee.
 If you also like to have such a nice stamp then join the challenge.

Challenges:
Dream Valley: girls, girls, girls
I love Promarkers: Layer it up

Lieve groetjes Michelle / Lovely greetings Michelle

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Your card is so great! Thanks for stopping by my blog today to leave me some love. CYP girls are the BEST!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey Michelle! I like the image you chose - she looks like so much fun to color!! I especially like the lace you added in the corner- gave some nice balance to your layout. Good job toots!
    ~ginny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is gorgeous, love the image and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Michelle, I love this card. The colouring on the image is awesome. I love the peace signs and that gorgeous lace. Great card design.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A gorgeous creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Your colouring is lovely,Michelle.Love the sparkly peace signs and the lace.Fab card.
    Lisa x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vindt een berichtje altijd leuk.

Groetjes Michelle