Volgers

maandag 25 februari 2013

Bloemengroet / Flowergreetings

Het is weer tijd voor de volgende challenge bij Craft your Passion.
Thema: BANNER

It is time for the next challenge at Craft your Passion.
Theme: BANNER

 Deze keer heb ik een plaatje van Birdie Brown.
Het heet Pocketable Puppy.

This time I used the image from Birdie Brown.
It is called Pocketable Puppy.



 Ik heb er dus een bloemen tag van gemaakt.
de hartjes van de bloemen heb ik met een parelpen en stickels gemaakt.
De letters op de banner zijn stickers die ik met groen heb ingekleurd.
Op de tag komt dan nog een spreuk als ik weet voor wie de kaart is.

I made a flowertag from my card.
The flowerhearts are made with a pearlpen and with stickels.
And the letters are sticker which I colored with green.
 On the tag will come a sentiment when I know for who the card will be.

Ik ben benieuwd wat jullie voor mooie kreaties maken met BANNER.
Onze sponsor is Birdie Brown.

I am very curios what you make with BANNER.
Our sponsor this time is Birdie Brown.

Challenge:
I love Promarkers: our four legged friend

Lieve groetjes Michelle / Lovely greetings Michelle

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Huhu Michelle,

    die Karte ist soooo niedlich!! Tolle Farben! Gefällt mir richtig gut

    Liebe Grüße
    Conny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een lekkere vrolijke kaart Michelle
    groetjes janie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. WOW, diese Karte ist ein Hingucker, ganz toll
    lg gertrude

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Just adorable, love the image. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Awww, that is so cute. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hey Michelle! Never occurred to me to make that puppy pull out of the pocket with a tag! Dang! That is creative thinking! I like the letters on the banners too - definitely a fun card!
    ~ginny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love that the puppy is a tag topper. Such a cute way to use this image. The embossed background looks wonderful behind your lovely colouring. Love the banner, too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. The colours are so pretty and how cute to turn him into a tag.Sweet card.
    Lisa x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vindt een berichtje altijd leuk.

Groetjes Michelle