Volgers

maandag 30 september 2013

Gebruik een charm / Use a little charm

 Het is weer maandag en tijd voor een nieuwe challenge bij Craft your Passion.

It is monday and time again for a new challenge at Craft your Passion.

Het thema: gebruik een charm 
Theme: add a charm



 Hier mijn kaartje.
Ik heb een Snoesje stempel gebruikt.
Ingekleurd met Promarkers.
De bloemetjes heb ik zelf gehaakt.
En als charm de kleine libelle.

Here my card.
I used a Snoesje stamp.
Coloured it in with Promarkers.
The flowers are made by myself.
And of course the little dragonfly charm.



Onze sponsor deze week is: / Our sponsor this week is:

 Challenge:
I love Promarkers: make your own flowers
Bearly mine: anything goes

Lieve groetjes Michelle / Lovely greetings Michelle

12 opmerkingen:

  1. This is beautiful Michelle, love the cute image and the flowers are fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ps I am a new follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm impressed that you made those flowers Michelle! A super fun image too.
    ~ginny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous card, love the flowers xx Jan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is gorgeous Michelle. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is a fabulous card, brilliant hand made flowers. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x
    P.S. I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a sweet card ,love the image and your flowers are gorgeous
    Thanks for joining us at this weeks I ♥ ProMarkers challenge and good luck
    Tracey x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hallo Michelle ,eine süße Karte ist das ,toll coloriert und die Blüten ,einfach nur süß .grüsse bettina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Such a sweet card.The flowers are so beautiful -I envy your skills ;)
    Lisa x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love every detail, Michelle, The image is super cute with your fabulous colouring. Love the way you framed it and those flowers are gorgeous! The sweet dragonfly and pretty twine are the icing on this cupcake :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vindt een berichtje altijd leuk.

Groetjes Michelle