Volgers

zaterdag 7 februari 2015

Biker

http://www.doctor-digi.com/index.php?route=common/home
 Zo het is weer tijd voor een kaartje voor Doctor Digi House of Stamps.
En deze keer weer een mannen kaart.
Die plaatjes zijn zo leuk.
HIER kan je ze vinden.

So time again for a new card for Doctor Digi House of Stamps.
And I made a men card again.
I love the men images.
HERE can you find them.

Een in de jaren gekomen biker.
Ik heb hem met potloden en doezelaars ingkleurd.
De achtergrond is met restjes papier gemaakt.
En natuurlijk op de brilleglazen glossy accent.

An older biker.
I coloured with pencils and gamsol.
The background are paperpieces from my stack.
And of course some glossy accents on the glasses.

Wil je nog meer zien, neem HIER een kijkje.
Want to see more, take a look HERE.

Lieve groetjes Michelle / Lovely greetings Michelle

Challenge:
TTCRD: anything goes
Not Just Cards: anything goes
TCPC: anything goes
Lil patch of crafty friends: anything goes

3 opmerkingen:

  1. He's brilliant Michelle, lovely colouring and design. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD
    Andrea x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your masculine card. Would you let me showcase your card and share a link to your blog post in what I call Manly Monday? It's a post on my blog where I share masculine cards (of all ages) as inspiration for my readers. If you are interested, please email me a direct link to your card so I can find it at grohcm at gmail dot com and I will add you to the lineup for the following Monday. I hope to hear from you.
    Cindy at Cre8iveCindy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vindt een berichtje altijd leuk.

Groetjes Michelle