Volgers

zondag 5 februari 2017

Mannenkaartjes / Male cards

Ik heb vandaag twee mannenkaartjes gemaakt.
Voor de achtergrond heb ik met waterverf een plaid design gemaakt.
Dat idee heb ik op Youtube gezien.

Today I made two male cards.
For the background I made a plaid design with watercolor.
I found the idea on Youtube.


Hier mijn kaartjes / Here my cards



Op deze kaart heb ik de stropdassen aangepast aan de achtergrond kleuren.
De stropdas heb ikzelf getekend.

On this card I used the same colors for the tie.
The tie is made by me.

Lieve groetjes Michelle / Lovely greetings Michelle

Create and Inspire: anything goes
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge: stitches real or faux
HLS Watercolour Challenge: anything goes

3 opmerkingen:

  1. This is fun and cool, Michelle. I love those ties and the great blue and green background. Thanks for playing along at HLS WC Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A delightful card but unfortunately does not meet the theme for the challenge you've entered at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. The challenge theme was Jet Setting in January. Hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great cards, Michelle! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vindt een berichtje altijd leuk.

Groetjes Michelle